Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the world's smallest police car


Never in my life have I thought of a police car as "cute," I guess there's always a first...

I hoped more than anything that the police who drove this tiny car would be proportional, but alas they were full sized.

Vienna's architecture is really diverse and beautiful. It runs the gambit of neo-classical to neo-renaissance to bauhaus to contemporary. And the public transportation makes me swoon.

I went to a neat exhibition at one of the the contemporary art museums, the movement as expressed in art, music and fashion. Now, those of you who knew me in college might (but hopefully don't) remember the three months I tried very hard (and failed miserably) to be a punk. I had a crush on someone and I was hoping that being punk would lead to some kind of resolution. It didn't. I just wasn't very convincing as a punk.

Nonetheless, the exhibition was a lot of fun. It was a great many photographs, drawings, installations, record collections, short films, commentary etc. It also drove home just how lousy a punk I was.

No comments: